Friday, August 28, 2009

So, I bought a netbook last night. It is amusing to me because only a few years ago I was all about getting a laptop. I actually told my friend that my laptop was too heavy to be carrying all over the place. How far I've come since my first PC. Next on my list of tech to acquire is an iPhone, but that won't be until January when I'm eligible for an upgrade. Stupid contract, making me wait.

It's a good thing my pocketbook doesn't support me acquiring every sort of tech out there. Although I do wish my pocketbook did support my living well, that would be nice.

Just a hello to the world in general, as this is my first post.

Ja ne!

2 comments:

  1. I've seriously considered a Netbook, though my iPhone really serves as a mini-computer in a pinch. I think a lot about the value of netbooks in schools. The less expensive versions cost no more than two textbooks. Given a choice between a text and a computer, I want my students to have a computer. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to getting an iPhone, mostly for the apps. Some of them seem entirely too useful and I can put it in my purse, which is convenient.

    ReplyDelete